Keybox 3 (IGK3)
Frequently Asked Questions
I have keyed in the correct PIN and/or tried to use Bluetooth Unlock, but the Keybox 3 does not open.
If the correct PIN was used, and/or if a Bluetooth Unlock was successful but you are unable to open your Keybox, it may be caused by an interference to the latch. This may be due to having too many objects in the keybox or there might be an object pushing against the keybox from the inside. Try to press down the keybox during the unlocking attempt several times to see if this resolves the issue.
If you are still unable to unlock your Keybox, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a video of your issue for further support.
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|
- Can I use rechargeable batteries?
- What happens to the Keybox during a power trip (ie. electrical blackout)?
- Is the igloohome Keybox tested for fire-safety?
- What material is the Keybox 03 made of?
- What is the IP rating of the igloohome Keybox 03?
- What happens when the batteries for the Keybox runs out?
- I have keyed in the correct PIN and/or tried to use Bluetooth Unlock, but the Keybox 3 does not open.
- I'm trying to test my Keybox 3 but it doesn't unlock. What can I do?
- I am having problems with my Keybox 3 and my questions cannot be found here. What can I do?
- My batteries have completely run out and I am locked out of my Keybox 03. What can I do?