Mortise 2 (IGM3)
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when the battery for the Smart Mortise runs out?
The physical keys provided with your Mortise will still allow you to gain access to your property when the battery runs out.
If you do not have the physical key with you, the Mortise also has a 9V jumpstart feature. Holding a 9V battery to the jumpstart will allow you to key in your PIN to unlock the lock.
You may refer to the following video on how to do a 9V jumpstart for your Smart Mortise.
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|
Why is the keypad not responsive?
|When the keypad light does not light up at all:|
This means that the battery for the Mortise is completely flat. If this happens when you are outside the home, you may wish to use a 9V jumpstart or physical key to unlock your door, and change the batteries.
If your keypad lights up on touch with the numbers and "Close" flashing at the same time:
This means that your lock is on Keypad Disabled mode. To disable this mode, you can unlock with: Bluetooth Unlock, Physical key, or the Multi-function button or the handle on the inside.
If your keypad lights up with "Close" only:
This means that your lock is on Security Lockout mode. To disable the Security Lockout, you may unlock with: Bluetooth Unlock, physical key, or the Multi-function button or the handle from the inside.
If your keypad lights up with numbers only:
This means that your lock volume is set to mute. To test this, try to unlock with your PIN, followed by #.
|General Public (GP)|
- What happens to the Smart Mortise during a power trip (ie. electrical blackout)?
- The touchscreen of the lock is smooth and reflective, such that fingerprints can be left on the lock, making it easy to guess the password. Is there any features that prevent someone from guessing my pin codes?
- Is the Smart Mortise tested for fire-safety?
- How do I unlock/lock the igloohome Smart Mortise?
- How do I activate/deactivate Auto Re-lock on the Mortise?
- Activate and Deactivate Child and Pet Safety Handle Function
- Auto Relock Feature
- Keypad Disabled Mode
- What happens if I lose my physical key?
- Can I get a part replacement?
- What happens when the battery for the Smart Mortise runs out?
- Why is my lock not locking?
- My batteries have completely run out and I am locked outside my house. What can I do?
- Bluetooth Connection
- Invalid PIN
- Invalid RFID
- Keypad Disabled Mode Activated
- Keypad Disabled Mode Deactivated