There are many possible beeps that comes from the lock which has different diagnostic symptoms. If your lock is beeping, we encourage you to take a video of the lock behavior and send it to us at email@example.com for further troubleshooting.
As guidance, these are the different possible beeps you may encounter and their respective indications:
1. You have keyed in the wrong PIN: the lock will emit 4 short beeps and flash Red LED 2 times
2. You have used an invalid RFID card: the lock will emit 4 fast descending tones
3. There is something obstructing the lock from unlocking: the lock will emit an obstruction alarm of 6 sets of 4 short beeps. Do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter this.
4. You have keyed in the wrong PIN consecutively for 5 times: the lock will emit sound a siren and the keypad will be disabled for 30 seconds.
5. Your lock is low on battery: If battery is low, the low battery indicator on the front panel will pulse Red LED with 3 descending tones when the keypad is woken up.
|General Public (GP)