Initial slot payment/cancellation
- Payment method is immediately charged when the slots are purchased for the first time.
- Payment amount is equal to the prorated amount for the first partial month.
- Customers would only pay for the number of remaining days within the month in which the slots have been purchased for.
- This payment does not account for the number of days the slots have been utilized for that partial month.
- After the slots have been purchased, the subscription is automatically renewed.
- After the initial payment, the next full month's charges will be automatically billed on the first day of the subsequent months.
- Cancelling slots would therefore have to be processed before the following month.
Additional slot(s) payment/cancellation
- If additional slots are purchased, the payment method is not immediately charged.
- Instead, the billing occurs on the first day of the following month.
- Payment amount is equal to the prorated amount of the first partial month plus the next full month's charges.
- Cancelling additional slots before the end of the first partial month would only charge for that partial month, on the first day of the following month.