How to Unlock (for users and guests):
- Open your igloohome app
- If you have multiple locks, select the lock to be unlocked
- Tap the Unlock icon at the centre of your screen
Note: You need to turn on Bluetooth and be within Bluetooth range of your lock to perform a Bluetooth unlock.
Why can't my lock Bluetooth Unlock?
- The Bluetooth signal is weak or intermittent. Switch your Bluetooth off and on, and attempt to unlock again.
- The app is not responsive. Stop and restart the app on your phone and attempt to Bluetooth unlock again.
- The battery level on the lock is low. Gain access to your property through other means (9V Jumpstart or Physical Key) and change new batteries.
- Ensure that your Location Services is turned on. Android requires devices using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to request for location services.
If you continue facing issues with Bluetooth unlock, feel free to contact us via:
(Singapore) +65 3129 2464 (24 hours)
(USA) +1 929 224 0688 (24 hours)
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|