|There are many possible beeps that comes from the Swing Handle Lock which have different diagnostic symptoms. If your lock is beeping, we encourage you to take a video of the lock behaviour and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.|
As guidance, these are the different possible beeps you may encounter and their respective indications:
1. You have keyed in the wrong PIN: the lock will emit 4 short beeps.
2. You have keyed in a deleted PIN: the lock will emit 3 sets of 4 short beeps.
3. You have used an invalid RFID card: the lock will emit 4 short beeps.
4. There is something obstructing the lock from unlocking: the lock will emit an obstruction alarm of 6 sets of 4 short beeps. Do reach out to us at email@example.com if you encounter this.
5. You have keyed in the wrong PIN consecutively for 5 times: the lock will emit a siren and the keypad will be disabled for 30 seconds. (Security lockout mode)
6. Your lock is low on battery: the lock will emit 3 fast descending tones when the keypad is woken up.
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|