There are many possible beeps that comes from the lock which has different diagnostic symptoms. If your lock is beeping, we encourage you to take a video of the lock behavior and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.
As guidance, these are the different possible beeps you may encounter and their respective indications:
1. You have keyed in the wrong PIN: the lock will emit 4 short beeps and flash Red LED 2 times
2. You have used an invalid RFID card: the lock will emit 4 fast descending tones
3. You have used an invalid fingerprint: Single invalid attempt - 2 short beeps
3 invalid attempts - Descending 4 fast tones and fingerprint module will close
4. There is something obstructing the lock from unlocking: the lock will emit an obstruction alarm of 6 sets of 4 short beeps. Do reach out to us at email@example.com if you encounter this.
5. You have keyed in the wrong PIN consecutively for 5 times: the lock will emit 2 long beeps and they keypad will be disabled for 30 seconds.
6. Your lock is low on battery: If battery is below 20% - the lock will emit 2 sets of 2 short beeps with pulsing Red LED. If battery is below 10% - the lock will emit 4 sets of 2 short beeps with pulsing Red LED
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|