This can be done via the app; ensure that you are in bluetooth range of the lock.
1. Under [Access], select [+Access] followed by [Fingerprint]
2. Read the instructions on the app, click next and name your fingerprint
3. Wait for the fingerprint module to flip open along with an audio indicator (long beep)
4. Place the desired finger on the scanner three times as instructed by the app
5. Once successfully added, there will be 4 ascending tones, and the fingerprint module will close
6. Select [Done] on the app to complete the process
You may also follow the video below for a visual reference.