There are different indicators with beeps on the padlock.
- If the padlock produces 4 short beeps and flashes red 2 times, this means that an incorrect PIN was used to unlock the padlock.
- If the padlock produces 3 sets of 4 short beeps and flashes red 2 times, this means that a deleted PIN was used to unlock the padlock.
- If the padlock is producing a siren sound for 30-90 seconds, this means that the padlock's security lockout mechanism is activated (with 5 consecutive incorrect PINs attempted); do wait until the siren goes off and try to unlock the padlock with the correct PIN again.
- If the padlock produces 3 fast descending tones and breathing red LED light, this means that the battery is running low; do change the battery as soon as possible.
- If the padlock is producing 6 sets of 4 short beeps, this is a possible obstruction alarm. Please reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting and possible replacement queries.
(Singapore) +65 3129 2464 (24 hours)
(USA) +1 929 224 0688 (24 hours)
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|