There are different indicators with beeps on the padlock.
- If the padlock produces 4 short beeps and flashes red 2 times, this means that an incorrect PIN was used to unlock the padlock.
- If the padlock produces 3 sets of 4 short beeps and flashes red 2 times, this means that a deleted PIN was used to unlock the padlock.
- If the padlock is producing a siren sound for 30-90 seconds, this means that the padlock's security lockout mechanism is activated (with 5 consecutive incorrect PINs attempted); do wait until the siren goes off and try to unlock the padlock with the correct PIN again.
- If the padlock produces 3 fast descending tones and breathing red LED light, this means that the battery is running low; do change the battery as soon as possible.
- If the padlock is producing 6 sets of 4 short beeps, this is a possible obstruction alarm. If you tried to access the battery cover without unlocking the padlock first, this could be the reason why. Please ensure that the markings are aligned to fix this.
If you are still experiencing the issue, please reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting and possible replacement queries.
(Singapore) +65 3129 2464 (24 hours)
(USA) +1 929 224 0688 (24 hours)
|File Type:||General Public (GP)|