Before pairing, ensure that your lock has been properly installed with fresh batteries, and that your phone has a strong Bluetooth and Internet connection (Internet connection is only needed during pairing).
- In the app, go to "Set Up Home" on the side menu.
- Select the lock model you wish to pair.
- If this is your first time setting up a lock, select "Add New Lock to New Home". If you already have an existing Home listing, select "Add New Lock to Existing Home(s)".
- Follow the instructions on the next page and press "Next".
- Select your lock (commonly represented by a string of letters and numbers) to pair.
When the lock is successfully paired, a beep will emit from the lock, and a pop-up will appear on your phone with the message "Resetting Lock for new codes". The app will then prompt you to set up a new Home listing (if you have not already done so), or associate your newly-paired lock with an existing listing. You will also be required to name your lock.