- Ensure keypad has batteries.
- Peel off the backing of the adhesive on the back of the mounting plate.
- Mounting the Keypad. Press the mounting plate against the wall/surface where you want to install the Keypad. Ensure the location is within Bluetooth range of the locks you intend to pair it with. (*Before mounting, it is recommended that the Keypad is paired and tested with the locks you want to link to, at the desired installation location.)
- Drill the mounting bracket into the wall with the provided screw and screw anchor.
- Slide the Keypad onto the mounting plate.
- Secure the Keypad to the mounting plate with the Torx screws and Torx screwdriver provided.
How to Install the Keypad
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.