1. In your ShowingTime listing, go to Access Information
2. Remove the Bluetooth ID and the Exchange Code
3. Click green Save changes button found on top of the screen
Now if you want to remove the lock from your igloohome account, follow the steps below. Note that you have near/within bluetooth range of the lock to do this.
1. Login to your igloohome app
2. Go to Home
3. Select the Property > Select the Lock
4. Go to Settings found at the bottom right corner
5.Scroll down and tap on "Delete Lock"
Deleting the lock removes the it from your igloohome account and restores it back to factory settings. You can try the factory password 1234567890 *unlock icon* to ensure it is successful. This means that the lock is free to be paired to someone else.