Avantio is a vacation rental management software company that provides a comprehensive solution for Property Managers and agencies in the vacation rental industry. They offer Vacation Rental Management System ( VRMS) that helps property managers streamline their operations, automate tasks, and maximize the performance of their vacation rental business.
Here are some key terms that you should be familiar with:
1. Exchange code - This is the API Key that gets generated from the igloohome app that a customer needs to input in the Avantio Portal.
2. Avantio VRMS: ( Vacation Rental Management System) refers to the software solution provided by Avantio that helps property manager streamline their vacation rental operations.
3. PMS: ( Property Management System) - is a software solution designed to help property managers streamline and automate various aspects of managing properties. It is commonly used in hospitality industry, including hotels, resorts, vacation rentals and other accommodation providers.
4. List of properties- Property Managers create the list of properties under Avantio VRMS. This typically refers to a compilation or inventory of properties that are available for rent, sale or management. It can be a comprehensive collection of real estate assets within a specific area, belonging to a particular organization or individual, or listed on a real estate platform or website.
5. Pre-booking- also known as advance booking or reservation. This will be the status that you can see until the property managers confirms the booking. At this point a pin code will be generated.
6. Confirmed Booking- refers to a reservation or booking that has been finalized and confirmed by both customer or guest and the service provider or property owner. A pin code will be sent to the customer's email address.
7. Avantio-Portal: refers to igloohome's integration with Avantio.