If you encounter the error message: "You are not allowed to claim your Bluetooth key," you may be trying to claim a Bluetooth code.
- If you are trying to send yourself a Bluetooth key, but you are the host of the home and lock, you may be receiving this message. There is no need to send yourself a Bluetooth key. On the Lock Info page, press the lock button inside the green circle and place your palm over the keypad to unlock door with active Bluetooth connection. You may follow the instructions on page 9 of the App Guide here.
- Please ensure that the Bluetooth key's start validity date has already passed and the end validity date has not yet passed.
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
If you encounter the error message: "The Bluetooth key you are trying to claim has been claimed or has expired. Please contact your host for a new key," you may be trying to claim a Bluetooth code.
- Ensure that the key is claimed within 2 hours of generation. Any keys unclaimed within 2 hours of generation will expire and become invalid.
- If you or another person has claimed the Bluetooth key before. If you have claimed it already, it should appear under the Visits menu. If you do not see the key, please contact your host to send you a new one.
- If you see the key, you can select it to view its details. Please ensure that the start validity date has already passed and the end validity date has not yet passed. If the key has expired, please contact your host to send you a new one.
If these still do not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.